Sunday, March 2, 2014

Date Night: Neutral Tone Look + Bright Graffiti


It took me a while to get going today. Other than taking out the dogs, I didn't leave the house until 7pm, so I figured I might as well take the extra time to get a little bit dressed up. Tomas and I decided to go to our favorite restaurant for dinner, Sarkis, and beforehand took a few photos in front of some amazing street art just a block away from the restaurant!









Where's Waldo?



I kept saying, "Look how cute that Ben & Jerry art is!"
And Tomas kept correcting me, "It's TOM and Jerry."
I guess I just had ice cream on the brain.

Couple selfies...





We got to the restaurant before it even opened...
We were THAT excited for the food.


Killing time, taking manicure shots.

I always forget to take pictures of our dinner, because I just dive right in.
I did pause for a moment to take a picture of our dessert: The Copa Sarkis, Sundae for two!

Content as can be!

Wearing:
Top- Forever 21
Jacket- Old Navy
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Mary & Joe
Bag- Bimba y Lola
Necklace- Curved Amber Crystal Lariat by JewelsforGeorgiGirl on Etsy
Nail Polish- OPI Step Right Up

...And we're only half-way through the long weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting post my sweetie :P
    Have a nice Monday !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)