Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stars, Stripes & My "Go-To" Boots




This was either pre- or post- tripping.
I can't remember which, but there was a trip involved.



Tomas takes the best candids, doesn't he?

New sweater, old jeans, old boots. I was actually looking down, admiring my boots in the subway and I turned to Tomas and said "Can you believe I've had these boots for 4 years?! Look at what great shape they are still in!" And just as I put my foot out to model their mint condition, I noticed the beginning of a hole....
Noooooooo!

All I'm asking from these boots at this point is to get me through this Fall/Winter season. Once I am back in the US in September, I can replace them with the only other boots that I think will fill the void of these......Doc Martens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)