Sunday, March 30, 2014

Starting to see the light at the end of the walk-in closet...


While I did have to spend most of the evening mopping up the dust from the floors, the worst of it is over. Today the workers closed the storage room from the outside and opened it from the inside, thus creating my walk-in closet. The electrician also came today and installed a power source inside the closet---let there be light! When I took a look at the closet at the end of the day, I honestly couldn't believe how big it was! It's always been this dark storage room full of junk which made it appear smaller. I am pleasantly surprised by the size of the closet and am sure that all of my belongings will fit in there quite comfortably!

But, there's still insulation to be installed, as well as walls to be painted, floors to be put in, and shelves/bars to be hung. The project is not over yet, but that's okay. As they say, "Good things come to those who wait."

I haven't even begun to deal with the "situation" in the bedroom. Instead, I've kept the bedroom door closed
and only went in once all day to take these pictures!

The old, outside door all patched up!

Ah, so spacious!

Ok, time for bed! I'm sure I'll be dreaming of a world full of walk-in closets tonight ;)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)