Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Trilogy

Right around the time when the Cookie Dough and Marshmallow Crispy Oreos came out in the US, Fox News posted a list of Oreo's most bizarre flavors around the world. Besides the US, only three other countries were listed, so I'm not sure how inclusive the list is, but I was proud to see Argentina appear a few times.


The latest addition (I think) to the Argentine Oreo selection is the "Trilogia". I'm more of a Double Stuff gal, and since they do not have that here I rarely buy Oreos. But the other day while I was waiting in line to pay some bills at the bill paying store (I don't know what else to call it), an Oreo commercial came on and I thought to myself "I need Oreos now." So, I stopped at the kiosk on the way home and picked up two packs of the "Trilogia"--one in chocolate and one in raspberry & vanilla.  I have to say that the chocolate ones were better, but I still love that raspberry & vanilla idea. Just like I love the idea of the Green Tea Ice Cream Oreo which is bumping China up on my travel list.


Check out Fox News' list of Oreo's Bizarre Flavors here, and if you're really in the mood to educate yourself on this amazing cookie, check out the fact sheet Oreo published for their 100th birthday.

See any Oreos on the list that you'd like to try? The Oreo Alfajor here is pretty darn good. As for me, after the Green Tea Ice Cream, I'd like to try the Cookie Dough Oreo. I hope they still have it on shelves in September when I go back to the US!

2 comments:

  1. I love oreo :) yummy :)
    lefffka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oreos are the best! What kinds of Oreos do you have where you live?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)