Monday, May 5, 2014

Pasta Carbonara

 

Sorry for another food post.......this has now been three food posts in a row. As you could probably tell, I had a quite the foodie (long) weekend.

I had been craving pasta carbonara all week. It's been a really long time since I've had it-----mostly just because it isn't a dish that's normally on my radar, for one reason or another.  But, I was watching Benji talk about cabonara on It's Judy's Life and since then I knew I wouldn't feel satisfied until I made it. So Friday night was the much anticipated night, and I made pasta carbonara for dinner and it was heavenly. So heavenly. I'm even thinking about making it again this coming weekend. Too much?


The recipe was one of the few select recipes I wrote down and brought with me when I moved to Argentina. Ironically, I believe this is the first time I've made it in three years. I have no idea who the recipe is by because I never wrote it down when I copied it! Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed about that, but I'm going to take the to WWW and see if I can find the creator. I have faith. Isn't the internet great?


I really need to stop looking at these pictures. The separation anxiety is kicking in.

6 comments:

  1. Mmm Chrystin, that looks so yummy!! I'm a HUGE fan of pasta (blame it on my Italian grandparents, like almost everyone here in Argentina, lol) and I can tell you that looks really good! No wonder why you want to make it again next weekend ;)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan of pasta too! I could eat it everyday...I try not to, but I could haha
      My husband and I both have Italian backgrounds, but we've grown up with very different foods. It's fun, because that means we have double the recipes to cook and EAT! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Gracias!! Ya estoy pensando en la próxima vez que voy a comer jaja
      xx

      Delete
  3. bellissimo e buonissimo piatto, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really need to make this again soon! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)