Wednesday, May 28, 2014

{ Tomas' Picks }

Some days I wake up knowing exactly what I'm going to wear, and other days I spend quite a bit of time trying on clothes and later throwing the rejects in a pile on my couch. Tomas thought it would be fun if HE picked out my outfit for the day. Since I wasn't 100% on board, we decided to compromise: I let him pick out three options for me and I could choose one of the three.

I think it ended up being more difficult than Tomas thought it would be. 
Ah, a day in the life of a girl (haha).

Anywho, here's the three outfits Tomas chose:

Option #1
 Top - Madewell ; Pants - Zara ;  Bag - Vintage

Option #2

Cardigan - Field Flower via Francesca's (???) ; Jeans - Zara ; Bag - Antik Batik 

Option #3

 Sweater - BCBG ; Jeans - Love Culture ; Bag - Las Pepas

So...which option do you think I chose? 

Find out tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. *haha* Super cute that someone else chose your outfits. He did pretty good.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I think he did well, too! It was really fun! My outfit post will be up later today. Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. He`s talented! :) I would wear all! I think you chosed the first one..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always looks so put together, so I knew he would do a good job! My outfit post will be up later today! xx

      Delete
  3. You chose the stripes, I wish you had chosen the giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I guess you will just have to wait and see! I may have been in a safari animal mood that day...

      Delete
  4. OK.......the first one is too conservative and safe for you. I love, love, love the second outfit....so maybe you chose that one......the third is cute......so perhaps! Angela Muller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so interesting to see what everyone thinks I chose. I don't want to give anything away just yet, so you'll have to stay tuned for my outfit post that will be up this afternoon! Thanks for your input!!

      Delete
  5. Love the idea of letting him choose your outfit! I must say I really like the three options but my bet goes to... the second one :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun! And so nice for me that I didn't have to think about what I was going to wear that day! I'll have my outfit post up this afternoon! xx

      Delete
  6. I can't take the suspense!!! I think you picked #3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you'll only have to wait a few hours more! I'll have the outfit post up this afternoon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)