Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wispy Clouds


Sorry for the lack of posts during the last couple of weeks. For one reason or another, I am feeling less than inspired. And when you are searching for inspiration high and low, that's when it's the hardest to find.....kind of like when you forget where you placed something, and you drive yourself crazy looking for it, and more often than not, it is right in front of you. I'm sure there's inspiration right in front of me, I just can't see it right now.

Anyway, this morning I decided to look at some old photos and came across my bajillion photos I took on our honeymoon. Basically every single photo is breathtakingly beautiful, but I started noticing a detail about the photos that I had never noticed before----the clouds. In these photos it looks like someone combed through the clouds, creating the prettiest wispy patterns. Very relaxing to look at, no?




Thank goodness it's Saturday :D
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a great weekend, too! xx

      Delete
  2. these pictures are soo cute!!! Really really cool!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hope you had a great weekend! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by my blog!! xx

      Delete
  4. AMAZZZZING skyline! LOVEE all of these pics! They are so dreamy and gorgeous!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Whenever I look at these photos, I get lost in them. Sometimes it's hard to believe a place like this (Patagonia, Argentina) exists! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)