Monday, June 15, 2015

Winter Style Inspiration w/ Style by Deb


Today's post is a collaboration with my fellow blogging friend, Style by Deb! Deb is a fashion blogger from Salta, Argentina. Deb and I "met" about a year ago, and have been virtual friends ever since! We share many of the same interests... one of them being a love for animals, another being a passion for fashion! In Argentina, winter is just around the corner (see you next week!), so we thought we'd each share our favorite trend for the upcoming season! If your style is girly, with a dash of edge & boho, you'll love Deb's blog! Check out her winter style inspiration post, HERE!

Now, what did I choose as my favorite trend for the season? The color camel. All things camel. Not that the color camel is anything new, but these days is just seems to be better than ever! I find the color to be so chic, classy & timeless. I'm honestly still in shock about this, as I used to hate the color camel! It just goes to show how our tastes change over time, and our style is always evolving. Now I just can't get enough of the color! It's funny because a few years ago I was in urgent need of a winter coat and I really wanted to buy one in white, but as there weren't any left in my size, I was "forced" to purchase one in camel, and I was pissed (haha). With my change of heart, I will proudly be re-debuting my camel coat this winter! :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoy les presento un post de inspiración de estilo invierno que estoy haciendo en colaboración con una compañera blogger, Style by Deb. Deb es un fashion blogger de Salta, Argentina y nos conocimos por el mundo de blogging. La verdad que me alegro el dia cuando ella escribió un comentario por primera vez en mi blog. Otra blogger que vive en Argentina y nos encantan las mismas cosas! Compartimos algunos pasiones, uno es el amor por los animales, pero ademas de eso, amamos al mundo de la moda. Decidimos elegir, cada una, su favorito estilo de invierno para compartir con Ustedes! Pueden ver el post de Deb AQUI!

La verdad es que no puedo creer lo que elegi como mi estilo favorito, y ahora los explico porque....
Como Argentina es dos temporadas detrás del Estados Unidos, empece a elegir mis trends favoritos para invierno hace seis meses. El trend que comparto hoy es algo que me sorprendió: el color camel. Este es un color que siempre estaba, pero nunca le di mucha bola. La verdad es que no me gusto para nada! Es chistoso ver como cambia nuestro estilo propio con los años. Ahora veo al color como algo atemporal, chic, y classy. El abrigo del color camel que compre hace años por necesidad (queria el abrigo en blanco pero no quedo en mi talle así que como necesitaba un abrigo urgente, compre en color camel y quede disatisfecha jaja), va a hacer su nuevo estreno este invierno. ;-)

My 10 favorite ways to incorporate camel into your look:

A camel sweater...

A camel blazer...


A pair of camel pants...


A camel blanket cape...



A camel skirt & a camel bag...


Layered camel...


A pair of camel boots...

A camel dress...

What do you think of the camel trend? What's your favorite way to wear the color camel?

59 comments:

  1. i am loving the trend. camel is such a versatile color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so chic, isn't it? I'm especially loving the monochrome camel outfits.

      Delete
  2. I always like your selection! And its not because you've tagged me :)! Thank you so much, love camel color, it's very versatile and goes well with many oder colors.
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Sanja! You are like a fashion idol, so of course I had to include one of your gorgeous outfits! I had never been a fan of camel before, but after seeing so many fashionable ladies sporting the color camel, I just couldn't turn my back on it anymore!

      Delete
  3. I had a crush on camel in winter, too. Now that's summer here I forgot about it a little bit but before after winter is before winter, so maybe I can get hands on a really nice camel coat next winter :)
    BTW I'll be in Uruguay in "summer holidays", so I will share your winter, too. At least for a few weeks ;)
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm crushing hard! Now I'd like camel everything... a camel sweater, a came skirt, a camel scarf/shawl...The list goes on haha
      Maybe you can find some cute winter clothes when you are in Uruguay, although as I'm sure you remember, nothing is cheap here!

      Delete
  4. Guess I've always been ahead of my time.............camel was always in for me! Your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have always been ahead of your time, blazing the trail for other fashionistas!!!

      Delete
  5. Ohh I love these pictures! What I really like about camel is that it can be so versatile, for example, Song of Style and Glam Radar kept it classy, while the camel pants and fringed skirt feel very western-ish. The cape Negin Mirsalehi looks so cool, too! Overall I think your selection is amazing and now I'm so digging this trend, haha!
    Glad to be part of this collab, dear!!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm basically in love with every single piece I posted, and now I just want to go shopping! These inspiration posts can be dangerous, that's for sure! Besos!!

      Delete
  6. I adore camel, it's one of my favorite colors (I love all neutrals really) and I'm loving your suggestions!! Winter is quite far away right now but I always have a wishlist at hand, because I want to make sure I won't forget about a trend or a piece of clothing I wanna try. Great post!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you always have a wish list at hand because I am exactly the same! I am the queen of wish lists haha
      There's always something that catches my eye, and many times I am not able to buy it, so I write it down and when the time is right, I go and get it!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed my selections!

      Delete
  8. Great camel looks! Especially Song of Style with those boots!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Positano.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those boots amazing?! Snakeskin print is another one of my favorite trends at the moment as well!

      Delete
  9. Great picks! I love your camel inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved every outfit in this post!!

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  11. These looks are so gorgeous! That first one is my favorite! All the coats are great!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the first look from Song of Style, too! I'm not sure which is my favorite---her suede moto jacket or the long coat!

      Delete
  12. I definitely need a classic camel coat!♥ it goes with everything! lovely post!:)


    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do go with everything! And a camel coat will never go out of style!

      Delete
  13. love it :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these looks! Thanks for sharing
    Have a great week!

    xx The Girl in the Bunny Ears
    ZHANGPASI.com/girlinthebunnyears

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the post, Cissy! Hope you have a wonderful week, too!

      Delete
  15. I've been loving camel-colored bags for summer. They seem so easy, yet refined.

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore them as well! They add the perfect touch, instantly making any outfit chic!

      Delete
  16. Amazing post! I love it <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore the first look. That sweater looks so comfortable. I don't mind camel, but I don't ever seem drawn to get an item that is camel. Maybe I'll make it a point to. :)

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never drawn to the color either, but now the more I see it, the more I like it!

      Delete
  18. I want to try and incorporate more camal into my looks - thanks for sharing this lovely post with great tips!

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my goal too! I actually purchased a vintage camel leather jacket on Etsy that's waiting for me at home! Can't wait to break it out this winter!

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Camel is a beautiful color! I think it looks flattering on everyone!

      Delete
  20. I love the layering. So cute!
    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that first layered look amazing? One of my favorites!

      Delete
  21. I love all of the nude/tan colors. great inspo! <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. I honestly loved all of these outfits but i have to say my favorite was glam radar.
    http://artadorned.com/
    I blog about jewelry and how to style jewelry with outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo that outfit is just SO chic! Also one of my favorites!

      Delete
  23. Replies
    1. Thanks, Anika! Glad you enjoyed this post!

      Delete
  24. I LOVE camel. It's probably one of three colours I blog about the most. And the first outfit is absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to like camel, but now I've really come around to it. I love that first look from Song of Style, too!

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed these inspiration photos!

      Delete
  26. beautiful color combinations, it looks pretty and elegant ~ the first outfit is the best i wanna try it out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first outfit is outfit is one of my favorites, too! Glad you enjoyed the post, Melissa!

      Delete
  27. We have the same style icons! ♥
    Lovin' this inspirational post! It's great to have a few fashion bloggers to follow and let yourself break the rules and bondaries in your own style. These ladies are truly influencing. ♥

    ♥ Have A Happy New Week! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  28. Camel is totally calling my name. I literally bought nude/camel sandals a couple days ago. Woo. A camel coat would be perfect. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  29. haha I used to hate and now love camel color too! Maybe is a grown up color and you learn to like it? I don't know but I also purchased a camel last winter and I didn't wear it much... I will wear a lot more next winter, even though I like to think, here in Ohio, winter is far far away! Love the inspiration you shared with us, specially the maxi dress (so beautiful! I need it in my closet NOW).

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, the idea of having my Chihuahua taking a bath while reading fashion magazines and eating from a peanut butter tube is genius! I will def use it :) thanks so much!

    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)