Saturday, November 28, 2015

Sporty Spice


It's been far too long since I've put up an outfit post on the blog. Some of that has been due to the crappy weather and some of that has been due to feeling a bit uninspired. Today, the sun was shining and I made a point to bring my camera out with us. Sure enough Tomas took out the camera to take the first photo and the camera shut off. No battery. I was pretty annoyed that I didn't think to charge the battery, but since I hadn't used the camera in so long I figured the battery MUST still be full. No dice. I'm currently charging my camera now. Anyway, these photos were taken on my phone, so excuse the quality. I did recently update the system on my computer so now iPhoto is much different and I'm learning to play around with the settings and try out some new filters. Hope you like the result!


Onto this look...
I feel like this outfit is so "me". Sneakers are by far my favorite type of shoe to wear. I love feeling comfortable, and over the past few years I've gotten into more sporty & urban looks. They are so easy to put together & are usually simple, but at the same time still pack a punch! You get me?

Considering my love for sneakers, I have no idea why it has taken me so long to get my hands on a pair of wedge sneakers. I believe I originally didn't like the idea of the wedge sneaker when it first appeared on the scene. Then I warmed up to the idea, and have had my eye on wedge sneakers for quite some time. I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but I think they are just so cool! After all, I am dressing for me... not for anyone else. ;-)



Wearing:
Dress - Wilfred Free via Aritzia (similar here (no stripes) and here)
Sneakers - Adidas (Superstar Up Shoes)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Elle! Trying to get back in the groove!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Superstars came with wedges! That's hella cool. Love that dress too... I love anything striped. I feel like if I could only have one pattern for the rest of my life, I would choose stripes!

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love how candid the 2nd photo is. You look so happy. I adore your dress! It's definitely a style of dress I would grab too. I like the cut on the bottom & the stripes. Stripes for life!

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I get you, my friend! That happened to my once, I was decided to make an OOTD post but uh-oh the batteries of my camera died after the first shot, urgh!!! I'm glad you still managed to shoot this outfit, I love it! It looks so easy breeze comfortable and cool :) Love the picture of you smiling, you look so natural and cute! <3
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful here, and I like the photos, despite that you made them with your mobile. Great sneakers too. Kisses from Austria!
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fab, hon! I am a huge sneaker girl. Would always go for them instead of heels :)
    Hope you have a great this at Christmas & NYE, girlie! <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks great. i often want to wear sneakers with everything so i definitely feel you on this.


    m.dee | www.dutyfreedame.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress and shoes! Love the pics!

    Have a very Happy Wednesday!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say :)